|ABC Amber DBISAM Converter|
ABC Amber DBISAM Converter 1.03
An advanced utility which converts your DAT (DBISAM) files to any format you wish (XLS, CSV, MDB, DBF, XML, PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC, and more). The software supports a batch conversion, a run from command line, more than 50 languages.
File Size: 1,217 K
OS: Win (All)
Free to try, $19.95 to buy
Get Full Version
ABC Amber DBISAM Converter is an advanced utility which converts your DAT (DBISAM) files to any format you wish (CSV, XLS, MDB, DBF, XML, PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC, and many more) easily and quickly.
The software supports a batch conversion, a run from command line, more than 50 languages. Batch conversion ability allows you to convert a unlimited number of DAT files at a time.
As all ABC Amber products, it's easy as ABC and powerful as Amber.
Partial Features List:
- reads DAT files;
- exports to XLS (MS Excel), CSV (comma-separated), MDB (MS Access), DBF, XML, PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML, CHM, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), DOC (Word 6.0/95/97-2003), WRI (Windows Write 3.0/3.1), WPD (WordPerfect 5.0/5.1 for DOS/5.x for Win/5.1-5.2 secondary, 5.0 secondary, WordPerfect 4.1/4.2), MCW (Word for Macintosh 4.0-5.1), WPS (Works 4.0 for Windows, Works 2000, Works for Windows 3.0), DOC (Word 2.x for Windows, Word 3.x-5.x for MS-DOS, Word 6.0 for MS-DOS), SAM (Ami Pro 3.0), WSD (WordStar 4.0/7.0), RFT (IBM's RFT-DCA), Clipboard;
- supports batch conversion (registered version only);
- command line support;
- supports multiple charsets;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- supports multiple PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, advanced PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options, embedding style);
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options;
- multiple language support;
Alternative web address:
ABC Amber DBISAM Converter 1.03 requires 8 MB RAM